Enhance the look of your hair instantly with Toppik Hair Building Fibers in the shade of Dark Brown. These fibers are specifically designed to cover thinning areas and create the illusion of thicker, fuller hair. With Toppik Hair Building Fibers, you can achieve a natural and undetectable result, even in areas with sparse hair. Dark Brown is the perfect shade for individuals with dark brown hair or deep brunette tones.
- Instantly adds volume and thickness to hair
- Conceals thinning areas and bald spots
- Creates a natural-looking, fuller hair appearance
- Blends seamlessly with dark brown and deep brunette hair
- Resistant to wind, rain, and perspiration
- Long-lasting and undetectable
To use Toppik Hair Building Fibers, follow these simple steps:
- Ensure that your hair is dry and styled as desired.
- Hold the Toppik Hair Building Fibers container over the thinning areas and gently shake the fibers onto the desired areas.
- Gently pat or brush your hair to distribute the fibers evenly and achieve a natural-looking result.
- For longer-lasting hold, you can use a light mist of hairspray.
Note: Avoid applying the fibers directly onto the scalp.
The Toppik Hair Building Fibers (Dark Brown) contain the following ingredients:
- Ammonium Chloride
- Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride
- Hydrolized Wheat Protein
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
Please note that the ingredient list may vary. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please refer to the product packaging.
Can Toppik Hair Building Fibers be used by both men and women?
Yes, Toppik Hair Building Fibers are suitable for both men and women.< h4>How long does the effect of Toppik Hair Building Fibers last?
The effect of Toppik Hair Building Fibers can last until the next shampoo. However, it may vary depending on factors such as weather conditions and individual hair type.
Can Toppik Hair Building Fibers be used with other hair styling products?
Yes, Toppik Hair Building Fibers can be used with other hair styling products. It is recommended to apply Toppik Hair Building Fibers before applying other styling products for best results.
Is Toppik Hair Building Fibers resistant to sweat and rain?
Yes, Toppik Hair Building Fibers are resistant to sweat and light rain. However, it is advisable to use an umbrella or wear a hat in heavy rain to prevent the fibers from getting wet.
Hair Building Fibers Dark Brown
- Prix à l'unité
Ajouter un produit à votre panier