The Color Wow Root Cover Up is a revolutionary product designed to instantly camouflage roots and cover grays. With its unique formula, it provides natural-looking coverage that seamlessly blends with your hair color. Say goodbye to visible roots and hello to flawless-looking hair in seconds!
- Instantly covers roots and grays
- Natural-looking color that blends seamlessly with your hair
- Water-resistant and long-lasting formula
- Easy to apply with the included brush
- No mess or fuss
- Available in a range of shades to match your hair color
- Great for touch-ups between salon visits
- Suitable for all hair types
Using the Color Wow Root Cover Up is quick and easy:
- Make sure your hair is dry and styled as desired.
- Apply the product to the roots or gray areas using the included brush.
- Gently brush through the hair to blend the color for a seamless finish.
- Style your hair as usual.
Note: Avoid contact with clothing or towels to prevent transfer of the product.
The Color Wow Root Cover Up contains the following key ingredients:
- Mica: Provides natural-looking color
- Talc: Helps absorb excess oil and provides a matte finish
- Silica: Adds texture and volume to the hair
- Iron Oxides: Pigments that contribute to the product's color
- Titanium Dioxide: Acts as a UV filter and provides sun protection
For a full list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Can the Color Wow Root Cover Up be used on all hair types?
Yes, the Color Wow Root Cover Up is suitable for all hair types and textures.
Is the product water-resistant?
Yes, the Color Wow Root Cover Up has a water-resistant formula, ensuring long-lasting coverage even in humid conditions.
How long does the coverage last?
The coverage provided by the Color Wow Root Cover Up lasts until your next shampoo. It is recommended to reapply the product for ongoing coverage.
Does the product transfer onto clothing or pillows?
Once the Color Wow Root Cover Up is applied and dry, it should not transfer onto clothing or pillows unless there is excessive rubbing or contact. However, it is advisable to avoid direct contact with light-colored fabrics to minimize the risk of transfer.