Transform your hair instantly with Toppik Hair Building Fibers in the shade of Black. These hair fibers are designed to conceal thinning areas and create the appearance of fuller, thicker hair. The fibers cling to your existing hair, making it look naturally voluminous. Whether you have thinning hair or just want to add more density, Toppik Hair Building Fibers in Black is the perfect solution.
- Instantly adds volume and thickness to hair
- Conceals thinning areas and bald spots
- Creates a natural-looking, fuller hair appearance
- Blends seamlessly with your existing hair color
- Easy to apply and long-lasting
To use Toppik Hair Building Fibers, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your hair is dry and styled as desired.
- Hold the Toppik Hair Building Fibers container over the thinning area and gently shake the fibers onto the desired areas.
- Use your fingertips or a comb to blend and distribute the fibers evenly.
- For additional hold, you can apply a light mist of hairspray.
Note: Avoid applying the fibers directly onto the scalp.
The Toppik Hair Building Fibers (Black) contain the following ingredients:
- Ammonium Chloride
- Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride
- Hydrolized Wheat Protein
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
Please note that the ingredient list may vary. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please refer to the product packaging.
Can Toppik Hair Building Fibers be used by both men and women?
Yes, Toppik Hair Building Fibers are suitable for both men and women.
How long does the effect of Toppik Hair Building Fibers last?
The effect of Toppik Hair Building Fibers can last until the next shampoo. However, it may vary depending on factors such as weather conditions and individual hair type.
Can Toppik Hair Building Fibers be used with other hair styling products?
Yes, Toppik Hair Building Fibers can be used with other hair styling products. It is recommended to apply Toppik Hair Building Fibers before applying other styling products for best results.
Is Toppik Hair Building Fibers resistant to sweat and rain?
Toppik Hair Building Fibers are designed to resist light rain and sweat. However, excessive exposure to water may cause the fibers to diminish. It is advisable to use an umbrella or wear a hat in heavy rain.
Hair Building Fibers Black
- Prix à l'unité
Ajouter un produit à votre panier