Achieve thicker and fuller hair instantly with Toppik Hair Building Fibers in the shade of Light Brown. These fibers are designed to conceal thinning areas and create a natural-looking hairline. Toppik Hair Building Fibers in Light Brown blend seamlessly with light brown hair shades, providing a discreet and undetectable solution for thinning hair.
- Provides instant thickness and fullness to the hair
- Conceals thinning areas and bald spots
- Creates a natural-looking hairline
- Blends seamlessly with light brown hair shades
- Resistant to wind, rain, and perspiration
- Long-lasting and undetectable
To use Toppik Hair Building Fibers, follow these simple steps:
- Ensure that your hair is dry and styled as desired.
- Hold the Toppik Hair Building Fibers container over the thinning areas or areas that need coverage.
- Gently shake the container to disperse the fibers onto the desired areas.
- Gently pat or brush your hair to distribute the fibers evenly and create a natural-looking result.
- For longer-lasting hold, you can use a light mist of hairspray.
Note: Avoid applying the fibers directly onto the scalp.
The Toppik Hair Building Fibers (Light Brown) contain the following ingredients:
- Ammonium Chloride
- Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride
- Hydrolized Wheat Protein
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
Please note that the ingredient list may vary. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please refer to the product packaging.
Can Toppik Hair Building Fibers be used by both men and women?
Yes, Toppik Hair Building Fibers are suitable for both men and women. They are designed to provide a natural-looking solution for thinning hair in individuals of any gender.
How long does the effect of Toppik Hair Building Fibers last?
The effect of Toppik Hair Building Fibers can last until the next shampoo. However, it may vary depending on factors such as weather conditions and individual hair type.
Can Toppik Hair Building Fibers be used with other hair styling products?
Yes, Toppik Hair Building Fibers can be used with other hair styling products. It is recommended to apply Toppik Hair Building Fibers before applying other styling products for best results.
Is Toppik Hair Building Fibers resistant to sweat and rain?
Yes, Toppik Hair Building Fibers are resistant to sweat and light rain. However, it is advisable to use an umbrella or wear a hat in heavy rain to prevent the fibers from getting wet.
Hair Building Fibers Light Brown
- Prix à l'unité
Ajouter un produit à votre panier