MATRIX Universal 10 Volume Cream Developer is a versatile developer designed to work in conjunction with MATRIX hair color products. This cream developer is formulated to deliver precise and consistent results, providing optimal lift and coverage. It is suitable for use with all hair types and delivers reliable performance for professional hair coloring services. Experience exceptional color results with MATRIX Universal 10 Volume Cream Developer!
- Precise and consistent results
- Optimal lift and coverage
- Works effectively with MATRIX hair color products
- Suitable for use with all hair types
- Delivers reliable performance
- Professional-grade quality
To use MATRIX Universal 10 Volume Cream Developer:
- Mix the desired amount of developer with the appropriate MATRIX hair color product following the recommended mixing ratio.
- Apply the mixture evenly to the hair using the desired coloring technique.
- Process according to the instructions provided with the hair color product.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with a suitable shampoo and conditioner.
Achieve exceptional color results with MATRIX Universal 10 Volume Cream Developer!
The MATRIX Universal 10 Volume Cream Developer contains carefully selected ingredients:
- Water (Aqua): Provides the base for the cream developer.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Acts as an oxidizing agent to facilitate the hair coloring process.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Provides emollient and conditioning properties.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Adds texture and thickness to the cream developer.
- Propylene Glycol: Enhances the solubility of other ingredients and moisturizes the hair.
- Cetrimonium Chloride: Functions as a conditioning agent.
These ingredients work together to ensure proper color development and maintain the integrity of the hair during the coloring process.
Can I use MATRIX Universal 10 Volume Cream Developer with other hair color brands?
While MATRIX Universal 10 Volume Cream Developer is specifically formulated to work with MATRIX hair color products, it can also be compatible with other professional hair color brands. However, it is always recommended to perform a strand test prior to full application to ensure desired results and compatibility with the specific hair color brand.
What is the difference between 10 volume, 20 volume, and 30 volume developers?
The volume of the developer refers to its strength or concentration of hydrogen peroxide. A 10 volume developer is the lowest strength, suitable for toning, depositing color, or lessening the color's intensity. A 20 volume developer provides moderate lift and is commonly used for permanent hair color. A 30 volume developer offers higher lift and is typically used for greater lightening or when a more significant color change is desired. It is essential to choose the appropriate developer strength based on the desired result and the hair's condition.
Can I mix different volumes of developers?
It is generally recommended to avoid mixing different volumes of developers unless specified by the hair color manufacturer's instructions. Each developer strength is designed to work optimally with specific hair color formulations and ratios. Mixing different volumes may alter the color results and affect the lift or coverage achieved. For best results, follow the manufacturer's guidelines and use the recommended volume of developer for the selected hair color product.
Universal 10 Volume Cream Developer
- Prix à l'unité
Ajouter un produit à votre panier