SEBASTIAN Texture Maker is a versatile styling spray that adds texture and definition to the hair. It provides a matte finish and a flexible hold, allowing you to create a variety of textured looks. Whether you want to enhance natural waves, create tousled beachy styles, or add volume and texture to updos, SEBASTIAN Texture Maker is the perfect styling companion.
- Adds texture and definition to the hair
- Provides a matte finish
- Offers a flexible hold
- Creates tousled and beachy styles
- Enhances natural waves
- Adds volume and texture to updos
To use SEBASTIAN Texture Maker, follow these steps:
- Shake well before use.
- Spray evenly onto dry or damp hair.
- Scrunch or tousle the hair with your fingers to enhance texture.
- Style as desired.
- For additional texture, layer the spray and scrunch again.
SEBASTIAN Texture Maker contains a blend of key ingredients:
- Water/Aqua/Eau: Provides a base for the spray.
- Isobutane: Adds volume and texture to the hair.
- Propane: Provides a propellant for the spray.
- Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer: Enhances texture and hold.
- Polyquaternium-16: Adds flexibility and long-lasting style.
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Helps to distribute the product evenly.
- Phenoxyethanol: Acts as a preservative to maintain product freshness.
For a full list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Can I use SEBASTIAN Texture Maker on all hair types?
Yes, SEBASTIAN Texture Maker is suitable for all hair types. It can be used to add texture and definition to straight, wavy, curly, and coily hair.
How much product should I use for best results?
The amount of SEBASTIAN Texture Maker to use depends on your hair length and thickness. Start with a small amount and gradually add more as needed to achieve the desired texture and hold.
Can I use this spray on dry hair?
SEBASTIAN Texture Maker can be used on both dry and damp hair. For best results, spray it onto damp hair and scrunch for enhanced texture. However, you can also use it on dry hair to add definition and texture by spraying it onto sections of the hair and tousling with your fingers.